Discovering a new way to work together
Path and Microsoft successfully concluded “Discover SharePoint” session on 16th October, 2013, held at Microsoft Office, Singapore.
The event was focused on discovering new features of SharePoint 2013 and further exploring Microsoft’s cloud offering like O365, SharePoint Online, Yammer, Lync and BI. It also addressed critical questions faced by companies like data security on cloud, etc.
The session was aimed at helping organization explore new ways to help improve overall productivity and achieve company objectives.
Highlights of the event:
- Discovering new, streamlined user-interface and architectural updates.
- Discovering personalized experiences, streaming Office apps, anywhere access to documents with Office 365.
- Understanding the role of unified communication platform to establish an efficient social network.
- Keeping company data safe with an enterprise-grade security and access control.
The session saw participants from across industry verticals like Government, FSI, Shipping, Electronics, etc.
We thank all our guests for their enthusiastic participation and making the event a huge success.
* Logos and names used above are trademarks of their respective owners.
|Singapore||Wednesday, 16 October 2013|