Last Updated: 9th November 2022
We at Path are committed to protecting your privacy and developing technology that gives you the most powerful and secure online experience. You can go through our site without giving us any information about yourself. However, sometimes we may need your information to provide the services you request, and this statement of privacy explains Path's data collection and use practices in those situations.
Collecting Your Personal Information
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. This information is limited to your name, e-mail address, telephone number, company affiliation, country, or location. However, it may include other necessary information to provide your requested service.
We collect information via the following modes or platforms:
- When you visit the Websites owned by Path Infotech Ltd.
- When you download apps developed by Path Infotech from Google Play Store or Apple Store. These apps are used for delivery of services to you.
- When you interact with us on social platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
- When you interact on communication platforms like WhatsApp for Business, Microsoft Teams, Zoom, Google Meet/Duo, and others.
- PathLite is available for download from Google Play Store.
- It is an Attendance App for use of Path Employees to mark attendance based on work location.
- PathLite captures your Location (GPS and network-based) in the Background or even when the app is not in use. This Location access would enable us to “show your location to your manager” and “collect daily attendance”.
- A special mention – we also take permission to allow access to Device ID, phone status and identity, and network connections on your mobile device.
Use Of Your Personal Information
We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Make your website visit, marketing experience, and communications tailored to your interests based on your personal information.
- Deliver support and services that you request or purchase.
- Evaluate and improve our products, services, marketing, and customer relationships.
- Alert you of product upgrades, exclusive offers, updated information, and other new services from Path.
- Communicate with you about conferences, workshops or any other events hosted or co-hosted by Path or one of our partners.
Security of your Personal Information
We strictly protect the security of your personal information and honor your choices for its intended use.
Changes to this Statement
We will occasionally update this privacy statement. When we do, we will also revise the “last updated" date at the top of the privacy statement. Kindly check this page regularly to review if any changes are introduced.
If you have any questions about this Statement of Privacy, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org