Applications have revolutionized how we run our business. Whether looking for custom application development to cater to specific business needs or modernizing an existing application and taking it to the cloud, a fast, scalable, and cost-effective application is the need of the hour.
Combining cutting-edge technology with extensive domain knowledge and development experience, Path brings forth CLOUDnU – an automation-led service delivery framework – designed to deliver apps that secure, efficient, responsive, stable, cost-effective, and ensure high performance.
Leveraging low-code app development platforms, CLOUDnU helps tailor-make applications to meet the specific needs of our customers across industry verticals and geographies. These applications bring elastic scalability, increased security and compliance, high availability, anytime, anywhere access, and a low total cost of ownership.
Oracle APEX – to swiftly create and release engaging apps that address issues and deliver value immediately. These applications bring elastic scalability, increased security and compliance, high availability, anytime, anywhere access, and a low total cost of ownership.
Microsoft Power Apps – to quickly build custom business apps that connect to your data stored either in the underlying data platform (Microsoft Data verse) or various online and on-premises data sources (such as SharePoint, Microsoft 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server).
Every application lifecycle stage is abstracted and automated by low-code application development platforms. With capabilities that speed up the development process, even non-technical users can easily develop as well as deploy applications.
- 1. Drag-drop capabilities
Developers can work more efficiently, and citizen developers can create any software thanks to drag-and-drop capabilities and an accessible visual user interface. With one-click deployment, model-driven development lets you see how the app will operate as it is created.
- 2. Reusable Components You can create cross-platform apps with pre-configured modules, logic, templates, connectors, and more. Skilled developers can change and add to low-code software components.
- 3. Collaboration Tools Use integrated tools for user stories, feedback loops, revision tracking, communications, and more to develop collaboratively. Low-visual code's nature ensures that everyone uses the same programming language.
- 4. Scalable Environments As customer expectations and business needs evolve, quickly deploy new apps and enhance old ones. Flexibility, continuous delivery support, and run-time and dev-time scalability on demand are all features of a cloud-based low-code platform.
- 5. Data Integration Integrate data and logic safely from any system, source, service, and critical legacy system. Build apps using pre-configured connections and APIs or give your talented developers the freedom to create a unique integration.
- 6. Application Lifecycle Management With tools to expedite project management, requirements management, version control, testing, deployment, and more, low code supports all stages of the app development lifecycle. Agile development methods and DevOps tools are both incorporated into comprehensive low-code systems.
What do you get?
- High availability
- Modernization of on-premises apps
- Rapidly create and Iterate apps to match evolving business needs